What is a NUF?
The incorporation form that took Scandinavia by storm, the NUF gives you a Norwegian limited company with the same benefits and freedom as an AS company but without the initial cost. You get the same rights as a limited liability company but without the initial share capital!
NUF is the fastest growing incorporation form that has taken Norway by storm and which is only meant to grow even more. The registration process first starts with the establishment of an English limited liability company (Ltd) and is followed up by the incorporation of a Norwegian branch of this company. The company is officially an English company, but thanks to the freedom of establishment within the EU / EEA, you are guaranteed the same rights as a normal Norwegian company through the branch created.
The equal treatment we are talking about includes the below amongst other things:
- Increased social rights
- Exemption from auditing duty on turnover below NOK 5 million
- No minimum share capital of NOK 30 000
NUF is a natural and accepted form of business in the European business registration industry. The NUF is ideal for companies which do not need to tie up share capital, companies that do not require a mandatory audit or companies that want to start a company which is easy to operate. An easy and affordable to start and run a business.
You get a Norwegian organization number and can register for VAT whilst hiring yourself as normal procedure.
Global Corporate Services will guide you to open your company in less than 48 hours, helping you throughout the whole process and giving you guidance on the best way to setup your company infrastructure. All documentation is provided in time and without delay. Just concentrate on making business.
- English Limited Liability Company with Norwegian Branch
- Same security as a Norwegian Limited Liability Company, but no requirement for minimum capital and no need for an auditor.
In addition, NOK 2832 has to be paid to the Brønnøysund Register Center and annual follow-up package of NOK 3495 for the first 12 months (NOK 3595 p.a). For customers without an EU VAT number, a surcharge of 17.5% is added.
An affordable company form: same rights, less cost
- Full liability limitation
- 0% tax on dividends to the company
- 0% tax on share gain in the company
- No income limits on pensions
- No accountability
- No minimum share capital
- Ability to hire yourself with the company
- Ability to take out dividends instead of a wage