This policy may be updated from time to time therefore it is advisable to visit this page in case any changes are made.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHY
Personal data is data that can identify a person such as name, address, email, phone number etc.
We may collect such personal information from individuals in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when individuals visit our site, fill an online form, place an order, subscriptions, surveys, third party publicly
available source (eg Google, advertising networks and search information providers) and identity and contact data from publicly available source such as government gateways.
The basic information we obtain from an Individual is: name and surname, email address, and phone number.
Your data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes unless your prior consent is obtained.
Global Corporate Services collects and uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve our customer service: responding to your requests and support needs in a more efficient way.
- To personalize individual experience: to understand how you as our Individual use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: the feedback you provide helps us improve our products and services.
- To process payments: your information may be used when you place an order with us to provide you with our products and services.
- To send promotional material, surveys and other: we like to keep our Individuals informed of any offers we may be having at the time, surveys, new products and services etc however, this is only done if the Individual gives us their consent to contact them.
- To send periodic emails: Global Corporate Services is a very customer-oriented company and we like to keep our clients happy. For this reason, we follow up any questions or requests the Individual may have, inquiries, pending orders which the Individual hasn’t responded to for some reason or other, and if any, complaints.
- To transfer your personal data: depending on the product/service you choose, we may need to transfer your personal data to banking, credit or financial institutions and/or external auditors or other professionals who may be providing ancillary support related to the services in EU and Third Countries as it may be deemed necessary.
The information collected is solely accessed by Global Corporate Services. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. To be able to finalise your order, we will need to collect some personal data as well as process such data for:
- Purposes for the process for which your personal data are intended and the legal basis for the processing – Your personal data has been collected in pursuance of Global Corporate Services obligations under the AML national or EU legislation and/or any other applicable laws which we need to comply with, while providing our services.
- The categories of personal data concerned – The personal data which we processed and hold in your regard includes Personal Details, Personal Due Diligence Documents and any other document related to our services.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data – In fulfillment of our services, your personal data may be transferred to Governmental or quasi-governmental authorities.
- The period for which the personal data will be stored – Personal data will be stored for prescribed periods as established by the AML national or EU legislation and/or any other applicable laws which
we need to comply with, while providing our services.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect you against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Individuals happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and
protected with digital signatures.
Under the new GDPR regulation and as at 25th May 2018, you are entitled to the following:
- Right to access: You are entitled to access your Personal Data, subject to privacy rights of others
- Right to correction: You may request to have any Personal Data which is inaccurate, or incomplete be rectified
- Right to have your Personal Data erased from the system, subject to Global Corporate Services obligation to retain a copy of certain data in compliance with legal obligations
- Right to request information about the storage and processing of your Personal Data
- Right to request restriction of data processing or objecting to processing, subject to Global Corporate Services obligation to retain a copy of certain data in compliance with legal obligations
- Right to have your data transferred to another service provider, as applicable, subject to Global Corporate Services obligation to retain a copy of certain data in compliance with legal obligations
- Right to lodge a complaint with the information and Data Protection Commissioner
Links to other websites
This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our Individuals to be aware when they leave our site and to read
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance Individual experience. Individual’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. Individual may
Company Name: GCS Global Services Ltd
Reg. No: C42742
Mailing address: Standard House, Level 3, Birkirkara Hill, St. Julians, STJ1149, Malta